Infographics

I don't know if it's me, but it seems like data visualization is becoming a very popular space. One way to do that is through the use of infographics.

While most infographics are static, there's definitely an opportunity to make interactive infographics with the varitety of tools that are available.

I came across this infographic that shares the "10 Rules That Make An Infographic Cool, Effective and Viral." Found it to be helpful and just wanted to pass it along. Enjoy!

Information + Story + Design = Infographics

How To Create A Unique Infographic?
How To Create A Unique Infographic?

Comments

  1. Matt - Could you contact me at this burner account?
    intrinsicdata@objectmail.com
    I'd be grateful to visit with you for a bit.

    Preston

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sports Payrolls

Destination Data

Viz Makeover